Saturday, April 13, 2013

Life is So much bigger....

Ok, so I'm sitting here, drinking my coffee, still in my PJs.  It's 11:30 and I'm waiting on Things 1 & 2 to get here.  I guess I should get dressed before they get here and life gets busy. 

I was just struck by the enourmity of my life and how small I am in it.  It's so much bigger than just me.  Is it possible for your own life to be bigger than you????  But, I'm just thinking about all that has happened the last year.  For the first time, I can really see how your own life can spin out of control without you having the ability to do anything about it.  I've always been very independent!  And I am proud of that!  I've made things happen and if they didn't, well, then maybe I didn't work hard enough for it.  But then this year, 2 people said some things about me that weren't true and continue to do so.  But, even though I didn't do anything wrong and people know I didn't, these 2 people have been able to change my life indefinitely.  I'm NOT in control!  How crazy is THAT?!?!!!! 

 

1 comment: