Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Testing for polyps

I'm so proud of my friends who have gotten a colonoscopy recently.  Not all of them are because of me, but I'm still proud none the less.  The idea of a colonoscopy gets so blown out of proportion because of what it is, where it is, and the prep itself.  Really people, GET OVER YOURSELVES and go get checked.  If you have any family history or personal history of any type of issues, get checked no later than 40.  If you don't have any history at all, then they say you're good til 50. 

I wouldn't have caught mine in time if I'd waited that long.  The silver lining is that I got sick.  So, if you have any symptoms, go get checked.  It's better safe than sorry! 


 So, to all of you who go get checked, you deserve some skittles!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment